3-J Ryan Inc takes great pride in its safety record and is committed to providing a safe work place for its employees by managing our program with a fulltime well experienced HSE Manager and an ever present attitude throughout the entire organization to continuously improve upon our ever evolving safety culture.
The safety of our employees, clients, subcontractors, and the public is the core value of the organization. We empower every employee with the responsibility of maintaining safe worksites. Our mandatory safety training is comprehensive and leads to measurable results.
3-J Ryan, Inc. establishes measurable goals for safety processes and safety training each year. Some of the safety initiatives included in 3-J Ryan, Inc. overall Safety Plan include:
- Weekly safety meetings are conducted with each crew member that covers all 52 topics contained in our comprehensive safety manual.
- Daily safety tool box meetings to increase safety awareness.
- Safety incentive programs.
- Our Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Program in addition to our "Take two" program gives all employees the authority to review and stop any unsafe procedures before they happen and encourages them to take responsibility for being their brother's keeper.
- Monthly jobsite safety inspections/audits program not only focuses on OSHA's top ten violations and training requirements, but also reviews previous safety audits for opportunities to improve.
- The first topic covered during weekly staff meetings is safety. The prior week and future activities are discussed in detail.
When it comes to safety, 3-J Ryan, Inc. emphasizes communication, responsibility, accountability, safety procedures, and training.
3-J Ryan, Inc. continually strives to improve the quality of existing safety programs, thru comprehensive employee training, job safety analysis, safety walk thru audits, in addition to employee input.
A safety plan is only as good as its results. That's why when 3-J Ryan, Inc. measures the results they add up to zero lost time incidents and zero recordable incidents.
- OSHA required monthly training
- 3-J Ryan 52 week training
- HACSC annual training
- Site specific training
- Equipment operator training
We subscribe to and are compliant with the following safety compliance networks:
- Houston Area Safety Council
- Industrial Safety Training Council